Alabama Salesperson Exam Prep Edge Alabama Practice Real Estate Exam Questions
Complete a Free Practice Assessment
Below are eight free real estate practice exam questions that will closely resemble your Alabama licensing exam. Review these questions and see what you know! The answers are provided beneath the question set.
1. Josef is a salesperson in Alabama. His buyer clients have just given him a check for earnest money. What should he do with it?
- Immediately deposit it into the brokerage account.
- Immediately deposit it into the brokerage trust account.
- Immediately pay all transactional expenses.
- Immediately turn it over to his qualifying broker.
2. Which of the following is a reason why the Alabama Real Estate Commission might impose a disciplinary penalty against you?
- "You make false and dishonest promises to clients or customers.
- You renew your license a month late.
- You request that your broker reassign your listings while you take a leave of absence.
- You sign agency agreements after disclosing possible conflicts of interest.
3. Elite Realty in Tuscaloosa needs a qualifying broker. Which of these people is qualified for this position?
- Dave, a salesperson who works full time
- Ellen, a broker who works part time
- Erica, a broker who works full time
- Jeremy, a broker who works full time from his home office
4. Gus, the qualifying broker at Harmony Realty, has sadly had a debilitating stroke and is unable to return to work. What happens next?
- "All Harmony Realty licensees must turn their licenses in to the commission and wait to be reassigned.
- Harmony Realty’s president chooses a new qualifying broker from the remaining brokers.
- The company chooses a temporary qualifying broker, who must apply for and receive a license for this position.
- The most senior broker—i.e, the broker who’s been at Harmony the longest—becomes the new qualifying broker.
5.Carl has just received his Alabama salesperson real estate license. Which of the following must be true?
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in real estate.
- He is at least 19 years old.
- He is at least 21 years old.
- He is now qualified to supervise other licensees.
6. When applying for an Alabama broker license, under what circumstances can a salesperson continue to perform real estate activities?
- If the broker license will be issued to a new company
- If the broker license will be issued to the same company as the salesperson license
- If the new company for which the salesperson will work gives permission in writing
- If the qualifying broker agrees to wait until the new license is received to return the old one
7. How does the Alabama requirement for licensing protect the public?
- By establishing a nation-wide standard that all licensees must adhere to
- By requiring all licensees to obtain a broker’s license
- By requiring licensees to have certain education, training, and standards
- By requiring that real estate professionals have a degree in business
8. When it comes to contracts for sale or lease in Alabama, which of the following statements is true?
- It’s illegal for real estate brokers to have a personal interest in contracts for sale or lease.
- It’s illegal for real estate brokers to negotiate the price on contracts for lease, but not for sale.
- It’s illegal for real estate brokers to receive a commission for contracts for sale or lease.
- It’s illegal for real estate licensees to interfere with contracts for sale or lease.
For a more comprehensive view into the types of questions you can expect on the exam, sign up for our free assessment. You’ll have the chance to review a 99-question real estate practice exam at no cost to you. Note that answers are only provided upon purchasing Exam Prep.
If you’re ready to feel confident about your upcoming licensing exam, you can purchase our Alabama real estate Exam Prep package. By purchasing one of our packages, you not only get to see the results from your free assessment, but you’ll also have access to an innovative Exam Prep Edge program that will put you in the best position to pass your test the first time around.
Here's What You Need to Know About Your Free Assessment
What is it?
Your free assessment consists of access to the Exam Prep Edge initial assessment exam that will give you immediate feedback on the topics you’ve mastered and the ones you still need to work on. Note that you’re required to purchase the program before you’re able to access the study materials or unlimited practice exams.
What do I need to do?
It's simple. Choose the program you want to try, sign up, and you're ready to get started. We won't even ask for credit card information until you're ready to buy.
Will my progress be saved?
Yes! The score from your free assessment will be saved. When you purchase the program, your progress will seamlessly transfer and you can pick up right where you left off.
What will it cost me?
Nothing at all! When we say free, we really mean it. Getting your real estate license is an investment and we want to show you how committed we are to helping you pass your exam. Take it for a test drive - you won’t be disappointed. Ready to buy?
Am I obligated to purchase by signing up?
Nope! We want you to be completely satisfied with Exam Prep Edge. You're not obligated to anything if you don't want to buy.
What happens when my free trial ends?
When you complete your free assessment, your program will be locked until you decide to purchase. If you like the program, you can purchase at any time. Get started!