Arkansas Continuing Education COURSE
2019 Required Advertising Review Course
The Arkansas Real Estate Commission (AREC) is highlighting a very important topic for the 2019 core course: Advertising. The 2019 Required Advertising Review Course provides information to keep salespersons up-to-date on what they need to know to sell real estate and stay in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. This three-hour course reviews AREC license law and statutory requirements.
The 2019 Required Advertising Review Course meets Arkansas’s mandatory requirement for CE on required topics.
Course highlights include:
- The importance of having specifics regarding real estate advertising
- The importance of having an internal policy on advertising that complies with Regulation 10.5 requirements
- The principal broker’s (or branch office designated executive broker’s) responsibility in supervising all forms of advertising
- Why it’s important to clearly identify the real estate brokerage firm in all advertising forms
- How to identify issues in advertising—before it’s published
- Best practices for print media advertising and promotion
- Best practices for social media and other online advertising and promotion
- How licensees must comply with requirements when selling or renting their own properties
- Developing a plan for reviewing existing advertising to be in compliance with the law
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context