Colorado Continuing Education COURSE
Colorado 2019 Annual Commission Update
Each year, the Commission develops an Annual Commission Update(ACU) Course offering important information and updates related to regulatory changes and issues affecting real estate practice.
This four-hour course highlights compliance issues, reviews general practice knowledge, summarizes recent regulatory and Commission changes that affect the real estate industry, and meets Colorado’s mandatory requirement for CE. In addition, it aids in increasing broker competency by providing additional details on common issues so that brokers may better serve consumers.
Reminder: The ACU is best taken at the beginning to middle of the year. Also, the ACU is not a contracts course.
Course highlights include:
- A review of common compliance issues, including top violations, teams, fair housing trends, and unlicensed assistants
- An in-depth look at varying commission models and how to work with them
- A breakdown of competency areas required for brokers
- A review of the concept of good faith
- An overview of consumer data privacy, property management, and sign crossing
- An update on key statutes and regulations
- Resources for licensees and other updates
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context