Maryland Continuing Education PACKAGE
15-Hr. MD Broker & Manager CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 15 required CE hours for Residential Brokers, Branch Office Managers, and Team Leaders renewing an active license.
Courses included in this package:
- Maryland Legal Update (3 mandatory hours in Category A - Legislative)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (1.5 mandatory hours in Category C - Fair Housing)
- Maryland Real Estate Code of Ethics (3 mandatory hours in Category D - Code of Ethics)**
- MREC Agency-Residential (3 mandatory hours in Category H - Agency-Residential)
- MREC Required Supervision Course (3 mandatory hours Category I - Supervison)
- Personal Safety (1.5 elective hours in Category F)
*Residential Brokers, Branch Office Managers, and Team Leaders need to complete 3 hours in MREC Required Supervision (Category I) as part of their 15 hours. This package DOES contain that course.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.