Ohio Continuing Education PACKAGE
30-Hr. OH CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 30 hours of CE (residential topics) required for Sales active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Complying with the Canon: Ohio Real Estate Licensee Ethics (3 required Ethics hours)*
- Navigating Ohio Agency (3 required Ohio Law hours)
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing in Ohio (3 Ohio Civil Liberties hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 elective hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Preparing a Market Analysis (3 elective hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Current Issues and Trends in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the NAR QUADRENNIAL requirement standard. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.